Operational and Business Management
- Strategic business planning for sustainable forest operations to reduce financial risk, maximize efficiencies and minimize costs.
- Forest Licencing and permitting, and negotiation of all types of agreements and contracts.
- Valuation of timber, tracts of forest land, forest land investment due diligence and timber market analysis across Canada.
- Management accounting, cost accounting systems and capital budgeting analysis for forest operations.
- Operational planning and decision-making.
- Feasibility studies and special project research reports.
- Chain of custody and Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditing.
- Business negotiations of all types.